WRAPMATE WEBSITE & MOBILE APP
Last modified as of April 28, 2020
Through your use of the Website, Wrapmate may collect information that personally identifies you. We collect the following information about you:
Information You Provide To Us.
You will be required to provide us with information when you engage with certain functions of our Website. You can choose whether or not to provide us with this information, but if you choose not to provide any required information, your experience with the Website may be diminished and some features may not be available or may not work as intended. We collect information from you when you:
- Become a Wrapmate Pro. When you sign up to be a graphics partner with Wrapmate, you will provide us with your shop name, shop address, contact name, contact email address, and contact telephone number. We also require you to complete a W-9 upon selection as a Wrapmate Pro.
- Create a vehicle wrap. When you start your Wrapmate vehicle wrap project, we require you to provide us with your name, email address, telephone number, and specifications of your vehicle.
- Chat with us. When you chat with us and send us any feedback, comments, or suggestions, you will need to provide your name and any other information you choose to disclose to us.
Information Collected Automatically.
- Usage Information. This includes information relating to time of visit to our Website, pages visited, the frequency of access, time spent on each of page, and referring website details.
- Location Information. Information about your location, which may be determined through your IP address.
- Device Information. Information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, browser, and your preferences.
To collect this information, we use the following cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are required for making use of our Website and allow it to function properly. These cookies include cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of our Website, and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
- Functional Cookies. These cookies enable our Website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization for you. We use these functional cookies to remember your preferences, diagnose server and software errors, and in cases of abuse, track and mitigate the abuse.
- Analytics Cookies. Our Website employs analytics cookies by third-party providers. These analytics cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to the Website, see how visitors interact with the Website, see how visitors engage with different functions, and see when visitors are using the Website. This information helps us to improve our Website.
- Advertising Cookies. Our Website also uses advertising cookies to identify and store behaviors that users take when visiting our Website. These cookies are used in order to: (i) identify you as a prospect for our services; (ii) deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests; (iii) limit the number of times you see an advertisement; and (iv) help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaign.
- Facebook Pixel. We use Facebook Pixel to customize our advertising and to serve you ads on your social media based on your browsing behavior. This allows your behavior to be tracked after you have been redirected to our Website by clicking on the Facebook ad. The Facebook Pixel stores a cookie on your computer to enable us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. We do not have access to the personal information collected through the Facebook Pixel. However, the information collected via the Facebook Pixel, on our Website and Mobile Application as well as other websites on which Facebook Pixel is installed, is also stored and processed by Facebook. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes in accordance with Facebook's Data Usage Policy. The Facebook Pixel also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside of Facebook. You can opt-out of displaying Facebook ads by visiting your Facebook Ad Settings, and you can clear and control the information third parties share with Facebook in your Off-Facebook Activity page. If you do not have a Facebook account, you can opt-out of Facebook ads through the Digital Advertising Alliance here.
- Mixpanel. We use Mixpanel to help analyze how users use our Website. The Mixpanel cookie collects internet log information and user behavior information, including IP address. To opt-out of Mixpanel, please visit here. You can learn more about Mixpanel here.
- Google Tag Manager. Google Tag Manager is a tag management system to manage tags used for tracking and analytics on websites. Tags are small code elements that, among other things, are used to manage traffic and visitor behavior and to test and optimize websites. We utilize Google Tag Manager to manage and organize all third-party tags on our Website and to control when those tags are triggered. You can view more information about Google Tag Manager’s privacy practices here.
Use of Your Information
Information collected by us is used for the following purposes to:
- Create your vehicle wrap.
- Schedule production and installation of your vehicle wrap.
- Process your payment.
- Process your Wrapmate Pro application.
- Respond to your questions or inquiries.
- Send you information on products and services that we feel may be of interest to you.
- Conduct data analytics on our Website.
- Communicate with you about our Website or to inform you of any changes to our Website.
- Improve our Website.
- Engage in internet-based advertising.
- Diagnose Website problems and engage in fraud identification and prevention.
- Monitor user experience.
- Defend our rights and those of others.
- Efficiently maintain our business.
- Comply with the law.
When Information Is Disclosed
We may disclose your information for the following purposes:
With Service Providers. We may share your information with our service providers, such as our payment processors and communications providers. We limit the information shared with our service providers to what is necessary to fulfill the services they are engaged for.
Within Wrapmate. We may share your personal information with subsidiaries, joint ventures, or affiliates, in order to efficiently carry out our business and to the extent permitted by law.
In the Event of a Corporate Reorganization. In the event that we enter into, or intend to enter into, a transaction that alters the structure of our business, such as a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment, consolidation, transfer, change of control, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, we would share your information with third parties, including the buyer or target (and their agents and advisors) for the purpose of facilitating and completing the transaction. We may also share your information with third parties if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation, in the course of such proceedings.
To Prevent Harm. We may share your information if we believe it is necessary to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person.
Choices About Your Information
Access or Amend Your Information. If you are a Wrapmate Pro, you can access or amend certain information of yours in our possession, by logging in to your account. Wrapmate Pros can also contact email@example.com for assistance.
Analytics and Advertising Trackers. You can opt-out of the analytics and advertising trackers utilized on our Website and Mobile Application by the following the instructions in the Information Collected section above.
Marketing Emails. You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided with each email. Please note that we will continue to send you notifications necessary to the Website and the services you request.
Text Messages. We may send you text messages you have consented to receive. You can cancel text messages at any time by texting “STOP.” After you opt-out we may send you additional text messages to confirm you have unsubscribed.
Cookies. All session cookies expire after you close your browser. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your browser’s directions. To find out how to see what cookies have been set on your device, and how to reject and delete the cookies, please click here. Please note that each browser is different. For information on reviewing or deleting cookies from specific browsers, click on the appropriate browser: Firefox, Firefox IOS, Firefox Android, Safari, Safari Mobile, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Opera. To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website. If you reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, some features of our Website may not function properly. If you choose to opt-out, we will place an "opt-out cookie" on your computer. The "opt- out cookie" is browser and device specific and only lasts until cookies are cleared from your browser or device. The opt-out cookie will not work for strictly necessary cookies. If the cookie is removed or deleted, if you upgrade your browser or if you visit us from a different computer, you will need to return and update your preferences.
Information From Children
The Website and the services offered thereon are not intended or designed for children under the age of eighteen (18).
Do Not Track Requests
We do not support Do Not Track requests from internet browsers and similar devices. Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. For further details, visit https://www.eff.org/issues/do-not-track.
If you are a consumer in the State of Nevada, you may request to opt-out of the current or future sale of certain of your personal information. We do not currently sell any of your personal information under Nevada law, nor do we plan to do so in the future. If you have any questions regarding our data privacy practices, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Links
Terms and Conditions of Service
Your use of the Website will also be governed by the Wrapmate Terms and Conditions of Service at https://wrapmate.com/tos.
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. We will post the changes to this page, and will indicate the date the changes go into effect. We encourage you to review our Privacy Notice to stay informed. If we make changes that materially affect your privacy rights we will notify you by a prominent alert on our Website.
If you have additional questions or comments of any kind, please e-mail email@example.com or contact us by mail at: